Christine Rees, D.V.M., Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Dermatology
Dr. Rees has lectured extensively and published prolifically in professional scientific journals and book chapters, including:
- Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association
- Journal of the American Animal Hospital Association
- American Journal of Veterinary Research
- Veterinary Dermatology
- Proceedings in the National Academy of Science in the United States of America
She has had her own private practice in dermatology/allergies and been staff specialist at Hillside Veterinary Clinic since 2010. Dr. Rees’ primary clinical interests are dermatology and skin, ear and allergy-related cases in dogs, cats and horses, notably:
- New drug therapies in veterinary medicine and equine dermatology
- Bacterial and fungal infections and skin growths
- Otitis (inflammation of the ear)
- Endocrinopathies (obesity due to endocrine or other systemic disease)
- Immune disorders
- Hair loss
On a personal note, she is devoted to her husband and son and committed to the well-being of her patients and clients. Dr. Rees’ passions are framed by her dedication to compassionate care joined with professional integrity and expertise.
You can read more articles by Christine Rees here.